You can transfer a PDF to your Kindle. This is useful because you can view documents, articles or books on the electronic reader from anywhere. Below are instructions on how to read the files on Kindle.
Converting PDF to Kindle: A Guide
You transfer a PDF file to Kindle by sending it to your personal Kindle e-mail address using your regular e-mail address. You can view the document on your Kindle or through the Kindle app on your iPad or iPhone.
- Before doing this, you have to register the PDF document in your Amazon.de account. This is done by sending an email to your Kindle email address with the file attached.
- In order for this to work, you must authorize your personal e-mail address for the contact and provide the sender – in this case yourself – with the Kindle e-mail address.
- If you want to convert the PDF file into Kindle format (.azw), you must add “convert” without quotation marks in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Your Kindle email address is in the format email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The document should then appear in your Kindle Library on the My Kindle page.
Convert PDF to Kindle Format Online
AnyPDF – Free Online PDFConversion Tool. With this PDF to Kindle converter you can convert PDF documents to AZW3 format, native for Kindle devices.
- STEP 1. Upload pdf-file. Select files from Computer or by dragging it on the page.
- STEP 2. Choose azw3 or any other format you need as a result (more than 400 formats supported).
- STEP 3. Download your azw3. Let the file convert and you can download your azw3 file right afterwards.